BSC Management, Inc is an association management and conference planning company and has been in operation since 1982. BSC currently provides full time association management services for eleven organizations. Our smallest group has 120 members; the largest has almost 7,000. We more than 30 full time staff and maintain relationships with several consultants and contractors.
BSC staff members are recognized experts in the field by their peers. We have presented papers at the HCEA Conference and are also been consulted by the press. They are true professionals.
We organized our first conference in the 1980′s and have operated conferences ranging from 50 to almost 5,000 attendees. Today, BSC Management manages and operates conferences both domestically and internationally for a variety of clients across several fields:
- A history of excellence since 1982
- Total support, concept-to-delivery
- We provide continuity
- Service is our trademark. Our smallest group has 120 institutional members; the largest has nearly 7,000. Each group gets personalized service.
- We employ more than 40 full time professional staff
- BSC staff are recognized as experts in the field by our peers
- We organized our first conference in the 1980′s and have operated conferences ranging from 50 to 5,000 attendees.
- Today, BSC Management manages and operates conferences both domestically and internationally for a variety of clients across several industries.
- Unique understanding and experience with medical and surgical associations
- Personal knowledge/relationship with the major surgical instrument, equipment and pharmaceutical companies and their funding/exhibit leaders
- Personal relationships with educational companies and foundations
- Staff experts in CME compliance
- A well deserved reputation for imaginative, seamless events
- Operated a wide variety of joint conferences hosted by two or more organizations
- Staff culture of service
- Your data is secure with us
BSC Management Employment Opportunities
We are a flexible, high-energy firm looking for outstanding candidates interested in the field of association management, conference and meeting planning, event planning, and technology. BSC offers medical and dental benefits, retirement plans, competitive salaries, and the opportunity to work for a growing firm in a growing field.
If you are interested in arranging an informational interview, please email our HR Department. Due to the volume of mail received, we may not answer quests for informational interviews.