BSC Management is the complete solution for all of your association management needs.
What is an Association Management Company?
An association management company is a firm of skilled professionals who provide specialized services to non-profit associations or professional societies. We are, in short, your staff. BSC does the day to day work and long-term projects which allows your leaders to focus on issues, education, and policy decisions to facilitate the achievement of your mission and goals. We provide advice and guidance if requested, and develop and implement the programs that will fulfill your goals.
Association Management Services
BSC’s Association Management services will become your association’s most valuable resources. Our experienced and professional team of association management experts provide the following services:
Association Management and Administration
- Provide a full range of headquarters services,
- Develop and update Association By-laws and Mission Statements.
- Provide administrative and strategic support for your Executive Council / Board of Governors or Directors / Committees / Task Forces.
- Generate policies and implement processes for Awards and/or Grants.
- Perform market research, conduct surveys, and analyze trends and statistics.
- Design, implement, and monitor academic studies and longitudinal data collection projects.
- Member service always comes first!
- Process new member applications
- Develop strategies to recruit new members and retain existing ones.
For a complete list of services, or to discuss services that aren’t listed please feel free to contact us
Secure Finances and Financial Practices
Our association management clients entrust their money and their financial reporting to us. We know that this is a huge responsibility and we treat your finances as seriously as we do our own.
- BSC is completely transparent! You will always know exactly what funds flow in and what goes out
- Attention to detail
- Uniformly accepted accounting methods with refined in-house systems
- Every dollar counts and is accounted for
- Report formats that are easily read and understood by your leadership
- Multiple staff members assigned to bookkeeping to ensure accountability
- Work with bankers to create the best mix of bank account and investment opportunities
- Maintain relationships with certified public accountants who specialize in non-profit association and meeting finance
Fund-raising for a CME event requires a delicate balance which recognizes the financial needs of the organization while adhering to the strict guidelines of the ACCME. Our staff has successfully balanced those two needs without a hitch. BSC Management develops and maintains ties with targeted funding sources while assuring that the ACCME’s “Standards for Commercial Support” are met.
- Develop and implement strategies for short and long-term fundraising.
- We know most of the players and if we don’t, we get to know them