BSC Management provides comprehensive solutions for medical conferences and trade shows of any size. We are a TURN-KEY operation. We also provide targeted services.
- Initial self-study process and application to the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- Re-application and self-study for those organizations already accredited by the ACCME.
- Administer CME activities, including appropriate documentation that follows the ACCME Essentials and Standards.
- Advise your organization regarding the adherence to PhRMA and AdvaMed codes as they relate to the activity.
- Assist the organization with compliance in the updated ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, including faculty disclosures and review of potential conflicts of interest.
- Consult on the design and implementation of needs assessment and evaluation of your members’ educational needs.
- Organize Seminars and Symposia
- Develop Postgraduate Courses
- Plan and Implement Major Scientific Sessions
- Meeting Apps
- Web Sites
- Hands-On Animate Labs
Ensuring ACCME compliance requires a high degree of teamwork and communication between client and planner. BSC Management’s expert CME team understands the responsibility that rests upon our shoulders to meet and exceed ACCME principles. We facilitate planning processes that follow CME best practices recommendations. At the end of your event, you will have the proper documentation to demonstrate compliance.