BSC’s track record for inventive and successful fundraising is well known in the field.
Fund-raising for a CME event requires a delicate balance which recognizes the financial needs of the organization while adhering to the strict guidelines of the ACCME. Our staff has successfully balanced those two needs without a hitch. BSC Management develops and maintains ties with targeted funding sources while assuring that the ACCME’s “Standards for Commercial Support” are met.
- We make sure your program runs smoothly
- logistical details
- Technical issues.. oow a huge part of a conference
- Oversee contractors
- Oversee hotel or convention center team
Planning is complete. Now the hard part begins: on-site management and operations:
- BSC staff arrive well in advance to oversee the move-in and set up
- Handle on site supplies and track missing Freight
- Staff and vendor communications network
- Pre-conference meetings are held with hotels, convention centers, security, caterers, exhibit decorators, the audio visual company, and the transportation providers
- Registration and security staff are trained.
- Electronic connections are checked, and checked again.
For BSC, every meeting is personal. Every meeting is a challenge met and surpassed. At every meeting it is our job to get it right. And we do.
Budgeting & Finances
The conference has to be a success for attendees (content and collegiality) and it has to succeed financially too. Every meeting requires sound financial planning, implementation, and reporting. BSC understands how to make your budget work realistically. We know that you want value for your dollar (or euro), a manager that stays within the budget, and the certainty that the maximum amount of income that can be collected, will be. We deliver on those needs.
BSC’s experts bring sanity, organization, and meticulousness to your meeting finances.